Friday, October 8, 2010

Update -
Things are a little bit brighter this morning. She kept the food down all night and drank a custard cup full of pedialite. I have so far fed her the Gerber baby meat food and 2/3 of her prednisone and no coughing up. So in 20 min. she gets the last bit of prednisone and then I will give another warmed up (room temp) pedialite and wait 1 hour and then her Lyme medicine.
She seems brighter today and her tongue is a light rosey pink. Her gums are not that yucky white/yellow, I can see a very faint light, light, light pink in there. So the Prednisone is working. I am still thinking she is critical condition and watching her closely for any signs that she might be failing. But as of this morning she is fighting the good fight and I can see some very small steps forward. She is not acting as depressed and her tail wags with a little more vigor when I whisper her lovey name to her 'Naomi Stinkypants"
I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. I know that the Creator heard them and is doing his best to help her through this very critical time and illness she is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment